If you want to create a listening experience akin to a traditional interview style podcast you are in luck.
Conversational filtering and threads makes it easy. Follow these easy steps to get going:
- Add participants to Podcast (See Creating a Podcast)
- Add the first Synth as a placeholder for the Podcast introduction. You can come back and record it later using edit.
- Come up with an initial set of questions you want to ask and enter them in order. Do not use Threading. Just record Synths into the Podcast.
- Have the participant(s) respond to the questions entered using threads.
- Listen to their responses, and ask follow up questions to their initial responses using threads.
- Have participant(s) respond back.
- Synthesize the discussion in your introduction Synth.
- Click share and make Podcast discoverable, to make all Synths available for search on Explore. All individual Synths are linked to the Podcast, so once viewers discover a Synths from your podcast, they can easily navigate to the whole podcast.
- Share a weblink to the Podcast on social media and email to direct your network to view the podcast.